Pick a moon-less night, and take your beloved partner on a weekend to remember. Why moon-less you may ask? Well, imagine venturing to a place where thousands of glowing lights twinkle in the shadows of the night. Often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World, viewing the spectacular display of fireflies flashing in synchrony along the mangrove river is definitely a sight not to be missed!
For your experience, you and your loved one will be staying in our comfortable wooden chalets located along the riverbank itself. As all our chalets are standardized, you will get to enjoy a spacious accommodation fit for a family of 4 people.
Your basic amenities in the chalet include:
- Private Balcony
- Bedrooms with 1 Queen Size Bed and 2 Single Beds
- Living Room with ceiling fan
- Colour Television
- Electronics Kettle
- Bath Towel
- Bathroom with Water Heater
The jetty to the firefly tours is located conveniently right at the resort itself. For this, you and your partner will be sitting in our modern fibreglass boats which are electronically powered, thus ensuring absolutely no noise and air pollution that might disturb these illuminating creatures. As you float along the milky mangrove river, be sure to keep silent but eyes wide open for any signs of twinkling trees. If you are lucky, your guide in the boat will float you close enough to those twinkling bushes, and capture a firefly for you to have a closer look at it!
Fireflies glow and emit light mainly due to mate selection. While both males and females flash light, it’s the males who make patterns in the air and females are stationary attached to the tips of plant stems as they carry on flirty dialogue with roving males, trying to draw them in to mate.
So keep in mind that glowing fireflies isn’t just a wonder of the night, but also, a language of love. So take your desired on a night of illuminating love, definitely a night you both will not forget!
Your experience includes:
- 2 Days 1 Night Chalet Stay
- Fireflies Tour for 2 adults
- Breakfast for 2 pax
- Set Seafood Dinner Menu for 2 pax. Menu includes:
- Soup of the Day
- Hot & Spicy Crab
- Stir- fried Mantis Prawn with Dried Chili
- Steamed Beancurd with Superior Soya Sauce
- Stir- fried Seasonal Vegetables with Garlic
- Fresh Fruits
- Complimentary of White Rice & Chinese Tea
. more >
- This experience is valid on weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), public holidays and eve of public holidays.
- Bookings on weekday DOES NOT INCLUDE breakfast and rates will remain the same.
- Menu items may be subject to change depending on availability on the day. If this is the case, unavailable items will be replaced with similar items of the same value.