Planning to take your family on a short weekend getaway? How about venturing to a place where thousands of glowing lights twinkle in the shadows of the night? Often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World, viewing the spectacular display of fireflies flashing in synchrony along the mangrove river is a sight not to be missed!
For your experience, you and your family will be staying in our comfortable wooden chalets located along the riverbank itself.
Your basic amenities in the chalet include:
- Private Balcony
- Bedrooms with 1 Queen Size Bed and 2 Single Beds
- Living Room with ceiling fan
- Colour Television
- Electronics Kettle
- Bath Towel
- Bathroom with Water Heater
The jetty to the firefly tours is located conveniently right at the resort itself. For this, you and your group will be sitting in our modern fibreglass boats which are electronically powered, thus ensuring absolutely no noise and air pollution that might disturb these illuminating creatures. As you float along the milky mangrove river, be sure to keep silent but eyes wide open for any signs of twinkling trees.
Here’s a tip: The best time to view fireflies are on moon-less nights so in complete darkness, you are able to see and enjoy these glowing lights even more! If you are lucky, your guide in the boat will float you close enough to those twinkling bushes, and capture a firefly for you to have a closer look at it!
Watching fireflies has become such a major attraction in Kuala Selangor, it has not only draw in Malaysians but people from all over the world. In fact, it has been listed as a “must-see” agenda in numerous international tour guides.
So go ahead and bring your family or friends along to witness the splendour of twinkling illumination in the river. Great way in enjoying the wonders of nature.
Your experience includes:
- Two Days One Night Chalet Stay (in 1 Chalet)
- Fireflies Tour for 4 adults
- Breakfast for 4 pax
- This experience is valid on weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), public holidays and eve of public holidays.
- Bookings on weekday DOES NOT INCLUDE breakfast and rates will remain the same.
- Menu items may be subject to change depending on availability on the day. If this is the case, unavailable items will be replaced with similar items of the same value.
. more >