Gopeng, Perak. Map to the meeting point will be provided upon confirmation of booking.
This experience does not include:
- Personal Accident Insurance for participants.
- Extra charges due to lost equipment
Please also take note:
1. In the event that there are not enough participants to run the program, we reserve the right to reschedule to a different date.
2. Availability of space is on first come first serve basis.
3. Actual time subject to group condition and weather. Please be at the meeting point on time. We reserve the right to cancel your trip and forfeit your booking if your group is late by more than 30 minutes. If we are still able to run your trip despite the delay, we may charge you for extra costs such as (but not limited to) staff overtime, additional
transport cost or wasted food.
4. We are not liable for any natural disruptions (eg; power failure and water cuts) or natural disasters (Act of God). No compensation or discount will be given for such incidents.
5. Indemnity forms must be signed by all participants which will be provided upon voucher activation and booking.
Children under the age of 18 years will require signed parental consent and an authorised guardian above the age of 21 years to accompany them on the program.
6. Minimum age 12 years, especially for whitewater rafting. For children below 12, we have to interview the parents. We will take children who are under 12 years old on a case to case basis, depending on their ability and on the ratio of competent adults to children.
You can certainly come rafting even if you cannot swim. Everyone on a rafting trip will be fitted with PFDs (personal floatation devices) and helmets which will keep you afloat. As long as you can kick your feet and paddle with your arms while wearing a life jacket, you can come rafting.
Most rafting trips go, rain or shine. Occasionally circumstances beyond control like high or low water will cause the trips to be closed. If in any case your experience is cancelled due to bad weather, we will reschedule your experience to a later date.
We recommend booking (upon activation of voucher) at least 2 weeks in advance. You may join either the morning or afternoon session:
Morning : 9am - 1pm
Afternoon : 2pm - 5pm. Lunch will be replaced with tea-break
Number on Days
You may be joined by other participants on the day.
Duration of Experience
The whole trip is a half day trip. You will spend about 2 1/2 to 3 hours on the river. The other times will be spent on shuttling your cars, the safety briefing and enjoying a picnic lunch / tea.
For your safety and comfort, we recommend the following items:
- Sturdy footwear e.g. sports sandals or shoes you can get wet in. Please no Flip-flops!
- Clothes that you can get wet or swim in
- A change of clothes and a towel
- Sun block or a hat/cap
- If you wear glasses and don't like contact lenses, just bring an eye glass strap