Gather your friends or family for an adventurous weekend that combines White Water Rafting, Gua Kandu Flying Fox and Sunset Hike together with a stay in our most luxurious accommodation- Matahari Villa.
Your experience starts with lunch upon arrival around 12.45pm followed by Gua Kandu Flying Fox activity. To add on the excitement, this flying fox is as long as 100 meters and it is the only Flying Fox in Malaysia inside a cave! This is a great combination of nature and rope activity in one. Beautiful limestone formations and adrenaline rush, you won’t find it anywhere else!
Your adventure is then continued with sunset hike followed by dinner + free and easy. After breakfast the next day, you will then go for an exhilarating experience that anyone can enjoy - white water rafting at Sungai Kampar. Known as Malaysia's best river for recreational rafting, this rafting trip has it all. From the excitement of tackling large rapids, to enjoying the serene beauty of a gentle paddle through lush rainforest, this will be an invigorating day spent at one with nature.
This package includes:
• Lunch for 4 pax
• Gua Kandu Flying Fox activity
• Sunset hike
• Dinner for 4 pax
• Breakfast for 4 pax
• White water rafting
• 1 night stay in Matahari Villa
• All safety equipment, ropes, harness, belay device, kayak/rafts, paddles, life jackets, helmets, and guides.
- Please contact our Pleasure Team for a customised package
- Any equipment lost by participants during the course of the program will be charged additionally.
. more >