It’s time to let go of stress and tension, and time to just set your mind and soul free from the hustle and bustle of daily life. It’s time for a spa getaway at Gayana Eco Resort- A luxurious gem resting serenely at the edges of a lush tropical jungle island, just off the coast of Borneo.
All our over-water villas are designed to enhance the soothing sounds of the surf below, while capturing the enduring vistas of Mt. Kinabalu on the distant horizon. For your experience, you will have a choice to stay at either our Rimba Villa or Pantai Villa.
The Rimba presents you with beautiful views of the lush tropical jungle and hills. Here, we invite you to rest your head as the cool jungle breeze envelopes your private suite. Extend your window a little wider and allow our gentle cicadas lullaby you to sleep.
The Pantai flaunts a cozy terrace, take in the view of our beautiful resort living in its splendour. At night, watch it light up to serene beauty as its friendly huts rest in unison. Here you and your partner will enjoy your own private balcony and feel at one with us in this sociable yet personal terrain of nature’s backdrop surrounding you.
You may also take refuge in our relaxing spa. After all, you are on a spa retreat! For this experience, both you and your partner will get to enjoy the following soothing treatments together:
• Ritual Footbath
• 30-minute Foot Reflexology
• 60-minute Traditional Massage
• 60-minute Chamomile Body Scrub
• 30-minute Head & Shoulder Massage
At its heart, the resort is about protecting and re-generating precious Marine Ecology, and it is the only property to feature its own Marine Ecology Research Centre where you will discover how passionate they are in propagating endangered Giant Clams and restoring damaged coral reefs. You and your partner will get to pay a visit to this very interesting centre and may even participate in restoring vibrant life back to once damaged ocean floors!
*While you’re here, besides just basking by the beach, there is much you can do! You and your partner can enjoy having unlimited usage of our non-motorized water-sports equipments such as kayaking and paddle boats. Besides that, you may also go for our interesting guided jungle trekking, sunset cruises, island hopping, Kota Kinabalu tours and many more!
Striking the perfect balance of forward thinking ecology and indulgent luxury, Gayana Eco Resort pampers both the body and the enlightened soul. Definitely a unique spa getaway to remember!
This experience includes:
• 3 nights stay at Rimba Villa (Jungle View) OR Pantai Villa (Lagoon View)
• Return boat transfers from Kota Kinabalu Ferry Terminal to Gayana Eco Resort *Please refer to ‘Guidelines’ for boat transfer timing
• Daily breakfast for 2
• One Wellness Dinner at MACAC Restaurant
• One bottle of Sparkling Wine
• Spa treatments for 2 persons as per above
• Usage of all non-motorized water-sports equipment (kayaking, snorkelling, paddle boats & paddle board)
• Marine Ecology Research Centre Tour
• Additional charges will apply for activities that are not included in this package. . more >
• This experience package is NOT available on 5th - 11th April 2012, 1st July - 31st Aug 2012, 20th Dec - 10th Jan 2013 and 10th - 17th Feb 2013.