If you wouldn't mind spending the weekend with your family at a french themed resort then you should try this experience. Spanning over 16,000 acres amidst lush tropical rainforests and 3,000 feet above sea level, this resort is just a convenient 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur and 10 kilometres off the East-West Karak Highway. Colmar Tropicale, which is modelled after an actual 16th Century Village in Alsace, France, together with other attractions like the tranquil Japanese Village and the scenic Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club combine to make Berjaya Hills a unique and fascinating destination.
With cooling weather set between 17 - 24 degrees, this is the perfect temperature to be in the company of your loved ones, away from the hectic city.
Our resort is well equipped with facilities to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. For those who are adventurous and loves to explore new things, your experience can be heighten with a visit to Bentong Hot Springs, Chamang Waterfall, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, The Aborigine settlement and The Deer Land Park, all within an hour drive from the resort.
This package includes:-
• Family Room(2 rooms) at Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills
• Breakfast for 4
• Complimentary 4 entrance pass to Japanese Village,Botanical Garden and Animal Park
• This experience is not available for bookings on the following dates:
- 06 July 2016 - 10 July 2016
- 23 December 2016 - 01 January 2017
- 27 January 2017 - 05 February 2017
. more >