Remember the time when you watched Tokyo Drift and were absolutely awe-struck by the showing of drifting? Everyone knows that it is definitely not easy to achieve it and most wouldn’t even know where to start to learn the art of drifting. Well, your chance to learn it has arrived!
You will have the opportunity to learn the basics of drifting mechanisms and techniques such as the Stop & Turn, Donut Spin, Figure 8 and Slow Circuit. The initial briefing session will take you through the introduction and basics of the sport teaching you all the fundamentals of it but theory can only take one so far. With that in mind, the instructor will get in the car with you and teach you as you drive which is called the Drive Along. This will help ensure that you get hands-on with it and actually practice what you learn.
Since drifting can be tiring and demanding so we have taken the liberty of also providing lunch and some light refreshments along the course for you so you can rest and recuperate. The drift car will be provided on the day and comes with a full tank of petrol, mechanic support, 4 pieces of tires for the rear and towing charges.
By the end, you would have learnt the basics of drifting and will have an attendance certificate to prove that you have completed the course but we all know that all that matters is that you get the chance to try drifting and who knows, you might just turn out to be the next Tengku Djan.
This package includes:
• Lecture on drifting mechanisms and techniques
• Stop & Turn, Donuts, Figure 8 and Slow Circuit techniques
• Ride Along and Drive Along by instructors (Instructors to teach while riding with them)
• Lunch and Refreshments
• Attendance Certificate
• Basic setup of drift car
• Rental of Basic Setup Drift Car: 1 units inclusive (6 pieces of tires - 2 front and 4 rear/ full tank petrol/ towing
charges/ mechanic support)
- 9:30am – Registration and Car Preparation
- 9:45am – 10:00am – Introduction
- 10:00am – 1pm – Lesson Starts (Module 1-3)
- 1pm – 2pm – Lunch Break (Lunch will be provided)
- 2pm – 5pm – Drift Continue! (Revision and Mini Setup)
- 5pm – End of Lesson & Final Briefing
Important Note : This experience is either for 1 pax or shared by a max of 3 pax