Scuba diving is a fun and relaxing sport but as fun as it can be, it is always good to be prepared for the unexpected. Take on this course to become a certified rescue diver and learn how to save a life.
This course develops your knowledge and skills to become a better diver and not only look after yourself but also to ensure that whoever you are diving with knows they are in good hands. You will be able to effectively and adequately handle any diving accidents, perform diver assists, rescues and give first aid when needed.
During the duration of your course, you and your friend are to go through several exercises to ensure that both of you are qualified to be rescue divers. This includes 5 knowledge development classes and exams, 2 pool sessions and several rescue exercises in open water scenarios.
This course will make you not only into a better diver but also a more careful and safe diver.
This package includes:
• 2 nights stay in Twin Sharing Room of the 5 star Berjaya Tioman Resort
• 2 way tickets to Tioman by Berjaya Air from Subang Airport
• Transfers from airport to resort and back in Tioman
• 3 meals per day for 2 pax
• PADI Manual and Positive Identification Card (PIC)
• 5 knowledge development segments and exams
• 2 pool sessions
• Rescue exercises 1 – 10 in open water
• Scuba suit and gear provided
• PADI certified instructors
• Refreshments and pocket calendar
Note: Participants are to have completed the Emergency First Response course prior to taking this course. Any cancellations and no-shows are not refundable. Participants are to be a certified Advanced Open Water Diver to be eligible to participate in this course.
. more >