This experience was designed for all those of you who are keen on taking pre-wedding shots but would like to shy –away from the conventional ones, especially if you and your guy share a common love for beautifully engineered pieces of automotive craftsmanship. This experience allows you to rent the car of your dreams for 12 hours and our experience provider will bring the car to the location of your choice and once you are done they’ll even tow it back to the showroom.
So opt for the unconventional route, after all you’re already dressed. You may even be pleasantly surprised to find that the groom may have an enjoyable time smiling for the camera. Who can blame him? Buffori’s are hand-built automobiles inspired by the American 1930s coupes. This classic roadster was also fitted with the finest leather upholstery and options such as a hardtop. But the most outstanding feature was its custom-tailored bodywork! BUFORI once literally took the measurement of the owner's body to build the car exclusively for him. A unique feature in automotive industry! But none of this spoils the classic look and feel of this majestically crafted piece of machinery.
However, production for this beauty was stopped in 2003, when BUFORI launched its latest model, the MKIII "La Joya" which makes this experience all the unique as there are so few left in the world. So waste not want not! If you are going for a timeless effect for your wedding pictures, this car would be the perfect centre piece in helping you achieve just that.
This Package Includes :
• The car is yours for 12 hours.
• The vehicle will be towed to and from your desired one (1) location provided it’s within the Klang Valley.
• The vehicle may be accompanied by a member of the experience provider to ensure its safety during the 12 hour session.
• The car is strictly not to be driven by anyone else but the experience provider.
• Kindly provide us with the location you would like us to towe the car to, at least 7 days in advance.
• This experience is available on weekdays and weekends
Note: GST will be charged at the end of the buying process
. more >