If you and your friends are looking to escape the city for a unique overnight experience, then look no further as we have the perfect sanctuary for you! Imagine escaping to Mother Nature's playground for the weekend, teeming with lush greenery and flowing fresh river water - it’s a natural wonderland waiting to be explored!
This experience is an overnight getaway in our unique resort located just an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur – on an 88 acre forest estate, comprising 4 locations in Bentong and Raub, Pahang as well as an 8 acre estate in Hulu Langat, Selangor which serves its own purpose in preserving nature. With much love, our resort was created to preserve the ONLY unspoiled streams and rivers left in Pahang with hope that the future generations will be able to experience and enjoy the pleasures nature has to offer.
For adventure seekers, there are 3 private waterfalls where you can climb, swim and dive to your heart’s content! Take a walk on the wild side and free jump into the green emerald lagoon. If you are feeling particularly courageous, try your hand at the flying fox and get a stunning view of the magnificent surroundings. If not, you can opt for deep jungle trekking and pay a visit to the nearby Orang Asli settlement.
Else, if you're not the adventurous type, just relax and take walks around our resort and enjoy each other's company surrounded by Mother Nature. You can finish that book you've wanted to read or just immerse yourselves in our natural surroundings to melt your stress away.
Included in the experience package is:
• 2 Days, 1 Night Stay in our Master chalet (valid for 4 pax only, however accommodation and food is free for children below 2 years old)
• Full Board Meals for 4 pax (1x buffet lunch, 1x buffet tea, 1x BBQ dinner and 1x breakfast)
• Private balcony
• Guided jungle trekking into waterfall
• Guided night walk
• Free usage of karaoke and indoor games
• Menu for meals will be advised closer to booking date. All meals are home cooked organic food without MSG. Please advise us if you have any special dietary requirements.
• Lunch and Dinner are compulsory for all guests.
• Our chalets are equipped with comfortable beds, blankets, pillows, towels, basic toiletries and air-conditioning. Our chalets are all wooden and designed to create a local, organic and wholesome escape from the city. As such, please do not expect similar treatment to 5 star city hotels.
• If you have any special requests for bigger groups, or different number of pax, please contact our Pleasure Team Consultants and we will create a customised package for you.
. more >